As summer is nearing, its time for cold puddings 🙂 … This is an easy and simple pudding, actually one of my first attempts which was successful . The plus factor is that preparation time is less than fifteen minutes..All you need is bread slices,milk, cream, condensed milk and pistachios or nuts of your choice. This pudding is made in 3 layers and you have to use a rectangular tray for arranging the bread slices. So here goes the recipe…
- Bread slices – 20
- Milk – 1 ½ cups
- Condensed Milk – 1 tin
- Whipped Cream – 2 cups
- Chopped Pistachios – ½ cup
- Vanilla essence – 1tsp
- Mix the milk , condensed milk and vanilla essence.
- Trim the edges of the bread slices and cut them into half .
- Dip the bread slices into the milk and lay them on a rectangular tray. Continue this till you have made one layer.
- Take about one third of the cream and spread it over the bread slices.
- Spread some chopped pistachios over the cream.
- Top this layer using bread slices dipped in the milk mixture, followed by cream and pista.
- Repeat once more so that finally you have 3 layers.
- Chill for a few hours and serve
Note : If the milk mixture is remaining pour it on top of the bread slices and then spread the cream .