This is an easy and tasty preparation . I have made cheese filling to make it kid friendly :) . Another option is to grind grated coconut and green chillies and use it as filling.. so here goes the recipe
- Large Potatoes – 2
- Bread slices – 4 (I used Brown Bread as i didn’t have any white bread )
- Mozarella Cheese – as required
- Boil the potatoes with a little salt and mash them.
- Trim the edges off the bread slices.Dip the slices in water and squeeze them. Add to the mashed potatoes.
- Mix the bread and potatoes well.
- Roll the bread potato mixture into large lemon size ball in hand .
- Make a small depression and stuff with a little mozzarella cheese.
- Cover up the depression with the potato mixture.
- Deep fry in oil till golden brown.
P.S: Sending this to “ONLY COOKING WITH BREAD ” Event hosted by Pari