A very easy and quick preparation . The dish will be ready to serve in less than 20 minutes. So the next time you want to prepare a dish in a jiffy , try this chicken stir fry. Just make sure that the chicken breasts are thinly sliced . All you have to do is – toss in the vegetables and the chicken pieces and stir fry on high flame…
- Chicken breast pieces – 4 (sliced into thin long pieces)
- Garlic chopped – 2 tbsp
- Ginger chopped – 1 tbsp
- Onions sliced – 3
- Green chillies slit – 2
- Capsicum julienned – 1
- Tomato sliced – 1
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Kashmiri chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Tomato sauce – 2tbsp
- Heat oil in a heavy bottomed pan or wok.
- Add chopped garlic and ginger and saute on high flame.
- Toss in the onions and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the chicken pieces and stir fry .
- When the chicken is half cooked add turmeric powder and kashmiri chilli powder.
- Add the green chillies and tomato sauce .
- Toss in the capsicum and tomatoes and stir till tomato is cooked ( for abt 5 min).